Safety Guidelines For Avoiding Carcinogens At home
- Read all labels carefully before using products. Be aware of their uses and dangers.
- Leave products in their original container with the label that clearly identifies the contents.
- Never put household products in food or beverage containers.
- Do not mix products unless the label directs you to do so. This can cause explosive or poisonous chemical reactions. Even different brands of the same product may contain incompatible ingredients.
- Use only what is needed. Twice as much doesn't mean twice the results. Follow the label.
- If you are pregnant, avoid toxic chemical exposure as much as possible. Many toxic products have not been fully tested for their effects on the unborn.
- Use products in well-ventilated areas to avoid inhaling fumes. Open windows and use an exhaust fan, making sure air is exiting outside rather than being recirculated indoors. Take plenty of fresh air breaks. Be sure to use adequate skin, eye, and respirator protection.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke while using hazardous products. Traces of hazardous chemicals can be carried from hand to mouth. Smoking can start a fire if the products are flammable.
- Clean up after using hazardous products. Carefully seal containers.
Here at EcoSolve we know how important it is to have safe products available for use in the home and work environment. That's why EcoSolve has a line of UL green certified paint removal products that safely and effectively replace chemical paint removers most commonly containing methylene chloride an extremely toxic and carcinogenic chemical still available for consumer purchase in various paint and paint removal products. Visit our website to see the benefits of using safe alternatives by EcoSolve for all your home improvement and hobby/workshop projects. http://www.ecosolveamericas.com/ Tough enough for professional use and certified safe for consumers. EcoSolve Americas is Tough Not Toxic!