Monday, 26 November 2012

9 Year Old Boy Suffers Toxic Chemical Burns From Paint Stripper

Fabio Smith, nine, lost the skin off his left foot and his family feared doctors would have to amputate because his flesh was so badly damaged. Fabio will be scarred for life after his foot slipped into an uncovered drain in the playground full of toxic chemicals. It is believed that a near by fence had been recently stripped with a chemical paint stripper and the chemical run off is what Fabio stepped in. For pictures and full article please follow the link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237255/Schoolboy-9-foot-wrecked-toxic-burn-stepped-playground-drain-filled-paint-stripper.html Horrible accidents like this can be prevented by simply taking harsh chemicals out of the equation. Make hazardous chemical stripping a thing of the past and use safe non-toxic removers from EcoSolve say yes to no more burns, toxic fumes, or environmental pollution. Home Strip Paint and Varnish Remover is ideal for all your paint removal projects with effective results. EcoSolve has the tough not toxic products you need to keep your project safe and environmentally friendly. For more info on EcoSolve and Home Strip products please visit http://www.ecosolveamericas.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment